Posted March 17, 2020 05:17:22A recent report from the CBC’s Canadian Press and the CBC News Network suggests the broadcaster is still ignoring the allegations of sexual misconduct made against Donald Trump.

“I am proud of CBC for taking the brave and courageous step to tell the truth and the full story, but that does not change the fact that the CBC has failed in its obligation to its citizens,” CBC News Chief Correspondent Peter Mansbridge said in a statement on Tuesday.

Mansbridge noted the broadcaster has received criticism for covering Trump’s campaign and presidency and for not covering a slew of allegations made against the president.”CBC News does not have an obligation to hide from its viewers the truth, the full truth and, above all, the whole truth,” Mansbridge wrote.

Trump’s attorney, Jay Sekulow, told reporters on Tuesday that the president has not denied any of the allegations made by the women.”

The truth is that when we cover an issue, it is our responsibility to stand up and tell it.”

Trump’s attorney, Jay Sekulow, told reporters on Tuesday that the president has not denied any of the allegations made by the women.

The CBC has yet to respond to questions about Mansbridge’s comments, which were made as the news agency’s coverage of the Trump administration continued to come under fire.

In an interview on CBC Radio’s The House, Sekulaw said he would not comment on Mansbridge.

“He is the president,” Sekulows comments, “and that is all that matters.”

In an article published Monday, the CBC reported that Trump had paid for a hotel room at a Trump International Hotel in Washington, D.C. to which a number of women had made allegations of unwanted sexual advances.

The women claimed they had been given rooms for dinner and a massage in a room where Trump, then a presidential candidate, was staying.

The women, who were all women at the time, alleged that Trump, as a candidate, repeatedly kissed them on the mouth and forcibly kissed them during their encounters.

The Washington Post and other media outlets have since published accounts of sexual assaults at the hotel and at Trump’s Trump International Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey, a golf resort owned by Trump.

Trump has denied the allegations, and has repeatedly sought to downplay the allegations.

In his latest television interview with ABC News’ Jonathan Karl, Trump said the allegations were “100 percent fabricated.”

“If it is true, it was 100 percent fabricated, and I have no idea why it was made,” he said.

“I mean, it’s just fake news.

And I’ll tell you what: The whole story is fake.”

Asked whether he had discussed the allegations with his lawyer, Sekulaow replied, “I have not, and neither will you.”

Related Post